- The usage of LEXMED is free.
- The usage of LEXMED is possible by a restricted (anonymous) account or
(after a free registration) by a personal account.
- LEXMED was developed for the usage of doctors.
The probabilities and diagnostic proposals of LEXMED
are intended to help the doctor in determining the clinical diagnosis.
The responsibility for the patient diagnosis and therapy
is held by the doctor only.
- The interpretation has to conform with the overall
clinical picture of the patient.
- The developer and webmasters of LEXMED
do not take any responsibility for the diagnostic probabilities and
proposals or the results of database requests.
- Appendicitis is a serious illness. We recommend not medically qualified
persons to visit a doctor.